Reliable Performance at an Affordable Price
Designed for use in closed, potable hot water systems, Therm-X-Span accepts expanded water as system temperature rises. This hot water is returned to the system when demand occurs. A thermal expansion tank, like Therm-X-Span, is essential in a closed system to protect your water heater.
Diaphragm: Heavy Duty NSF/ANSI 61
System Connection: Stainless Steel
Air Valve: Projection Welded
Factory Precharge: 40 PSIG (2.8 bar)
Max. Operating Temperature: 200º F (93º C)
Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- For use in closed, potable hot water systems to control pressure build-up and protect the water heater.
- Accepts expanded water as system temperature rises and returns hot water to system when demand occurs.
- Stainless Steel Connection.
- Deep Drawn Steel Design.
- Heavy Duty Diaphragm.
- Polypropylene Liner.
- Welded Air Stem to Help Eliminate Leaks.
- In-Line Models Available in 2.0 and 4.4 Gallon Sizes.
Installation & Operation Instructions