The Bosch Bulldog™ Hex Drive Screw-Anchoring Rotary Hammer Bit is for use with masonry fastening systems/hex sleeve drive tools. It has a 1/4 In. hex shoulder for a drive sleeve used to set masonry screws. The bit delivers fast drilling and enhanced durability. These jobsite-proven bits are 15% faster than standard rotary hammer bits, and they feature Bosch-made carbide for long life. These bits feature a carbide tip, helping to deliver outstanding durability under heavy loads. The centric conical tip guides the bit through concrete, while enhanced flute design aggressively pulls dust away from the work, for fast drilling and longer bit life.
- Fast-drilling Bulldog™ SDS-plus® bit design – with a carbide tip, brazing process and centric tip for rapid rotary concrete drilling
- Bosch-made carbide tip – deliver outstanding durability under heavy loads
- Upgraded flute design – aggressively pulls dust away from hole, for faster and cooler drilling
- Centric conical tip – ideal for drilling anchoring holes, the centering tip provides precise starts
- Hex drive on bit fits into driver sleeve – features a 1/4 In. hex shoulder for a drive sleeve used to set masonry screws
- Optimized for heavy-duty and cordless SDS-plus® rotary hammers
- Premium manufacturing – made with premium materials and innovative engineering