Buderus LT300 is a horizontal, single-coil indirect hot water tank with 76-gallon DHW capacity. It features Thermoglaze ceramic coating (on both tank and coil) and a magnesium anode rod for superior corrosion protection. Designed to fit under Buderus boilers for smaller footprint.
- Domestic Water Capacity (Gallons): 76.0
- Heat Exchanger Type: Single Coil
- Domestic Hot Water (DHW) Connection: 1" NPT
- Domestic Cold Water Connection: 1-1/4" NPT
- Boiler (Heat Exchanger Coil) Connections: 1" NPT
- Hot Water Recirculation Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max DHW Temperature: 203°F
- Max DHW Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Max Boiler Water Temperature: 212°F
- Max Boiler/Heat Exchanger Coil Side Pressure (psi): 232
- Stand-by Heat Loss (°F/hr): 0.4
- Continuous Domestic Hot Water Flow (77°F Rise, 180°F Boiler Temp.) (Gallons/hr): 208.0
- 1st Hour Rating (77°F Rise, 180°F Boiler Temp.) (Gallons/hr): 276.0
- Min. Boiler Output (BTU): 126,000
- Min. Boiler Water Flow Rate (GPM): 14.0
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height x Length): 25-3/4" x 25-3/4" x 57-3/4"
- Empty Weight (lbs): 364.