Built-in quality By retaining all the great performance and reliability of the original V8043 with improved features innovation motor technology for silent motor and system operation to reduce customer complaints or callbacks. "Quick Fit" Push-button actuator removal feature offers robust metal-to-metal connection, unlike the weak plastic used by other brands. Patented ball seal design provides a new sealing surface Each time the valve operates, producing a quality seal and significantly increasing service life. Updated styling for a sleeker, more modern look built on Honeywell tradition for compatibility with a full range of thermostats. Easily serviceable and upgradable because there's no need to remove the valve from the pipe to change or replace the inside parts.
- May be installed without disassembling the valveManual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system
- Compact construction for easy installationActuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system
- Honeywell V8043E1012 Sweat Zone Valve Features Compact Construction for Easy Installation
- 2 Wire Thermostat Control, with End Switch
- Actuator Motor Can Be Replaced Without Removing the Valve Body or Draining The System