The Franke Little Butler HT-300 Instant Hot Water Tank is part of Franke StillPure under sink filtration systems, which improve the taste, odor and color of water found in your home by removing harmful bacteria, parasites and cysts, chlorine and lead. All of Franke water filtration systems are designed to be conveniently installed under your sink for point of use, making adding filtration extremely simple. Additional water supply hoses may be needed to connect to the existing water supply lines. To begin, simply choose from the expansive line of Franke pre-configured water filtration kits or choose a-la-carte based on your specific needs. Franke offers water filtration faucets and optional chiller or heater tanks to improve your water experience. Knowing when to replace your filters is made easier with the optional FM100 in-line monitor and free smartphone APP. Instant heating and cooling features will help dramatically reduce the amount of waiting time to get your water to the desired temperature.
Four easy steps for healthier, cleaner water. Franke StillPure under sink complete filtration systems improve the taste, odor and color of water found in your home by removing harmful bacteria, parasites and cysts, chlorine and lead. Simply choose from the expansive line of Franke pre-configured water filtration kits or choose a-la-carte based on your specific needs.
- Franke Little Butler Heating Tank installs under your sink to provide instant hot water from your POU faucet the moment you need it
- Reduces waiting time to heat water and resulting waste
- For use with all Franke hot only and 3-in-1 hot/cold water filtration faucets
- Heats up to 60 cups per hour, close to boiling temperature
- Adjust temperature with a dial conveniently located on the front of the tank
- Near boiling max temperature of 194-degrees
- 5/8 gallon stainless steel tank
- 1300 watts to maximize hot water flow and response speed
- Measures 7.8-in left-to-right x 9.4-in front-to-back x 11.6-in top-to-bottom