Waste King L-5000TC Batch Feed Garbage Disposal with Power Cord, 3/4 HP
- This compact yet powerful disposal is the perfect addition to help keep your kitchen and sink clean.
- Tackle everyday food scraps with the energy-efficient, high-speed motor that offers an impressive grind.
- The L-5000TC is a durable disposal that's simple to install, no electrical work required, and always reliable.
- The disposal's sleek design saves space and provides more storage under your sink.
- The 3/4 HP, 2700 RPM permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less.
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 3/4 HP, 2700 RPM permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation
- BATCH FEED DISPOSAL: Activated by included drain stopper, the disposal quickly grinds food waste in batches
- NO ELECTRICAL EXPERTISE NEEDED: Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work required
- DURABILITY: Compact and lightweight garbage disposer with all stainless steel grind components.Grind chamber capacity (oz.):32
- NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Customers may receive product with the original brand logo or updated logo and packaging.
From the manufacturer
Waste King garbage disposal with cord. Easy plug-in installation - no need for electrical wiring or a separate power cord.
Delivering quality garbage disposals for over 50 years
A full line of options meets any need and provides more horsepower for your money. No Kitchen is complete without a Waste King disposal.
Waste King Garbage Disposal
EZ-Mount - 3/4-Horsepower Disposal
This compact yet powerful disposal is the perfect addition to help keep your kitchen and sink clean. Tackle everyday food scraps with the energy-efficient, high-speed motor that offers an impressive grind.
The L-5000TC is a durable disposal that's simple to install and always reliable.
The disposal's sleek design saves space and provides more storage under your sink.
Fast and Easy Mount System
Waste King’s EZ Mount twist-and-lock design provides a fast and easy way to install or replace the disposal in your kitchen sink. Plus, all the necessary hardware is provided, including a 32 inch power cord, saving shoppers an extra trip to the store.
Tools needed for installation: Screwdriver, adjustable pliers, plumbers putty, hammer and dowel/punch.
- Using a septic system? Waste King Disposals are perfectly safe to use with septic tanks that are properly sized for your home.
- The Waste King disposal features a manual reset button - a safety feature that will shut it off in the case of an overload or the rare jam. Easily revert to running status by pressing the manual reset button.
- The Waste King batch feed disposal is activated by the drain cover, eliminating the risk of foreign objects falling into the unit while it's running. Because the disposal can only grind one load, or batch, at a time, it is ideal for homes and families who do not generate a large amount of food waste. Batch feed is also a safer option for parents of small children, as the disposal cannot be activated without the cover in place.