- Includes 115.770.21.5 and 111.798.00.1 Chrome
In-Wall Duofix carrier system and Sigma concealed tank with actuator flush panel or pneumatic push button for wash down wall- hung toilets. System will fit within minimum 31/2” (90 mm) framing wall or plumbing chase, with wood construction or steel framing members placed 193/4” (500 mm) apart. Actuator flush panels are diecast zinc, molded plastic or fabricated stainless steel and plated to preserve material integrity. All components shall be compliant with applicable codes and product standards.
- Works with Many Brands including: Kohler, Duravit, Toto, etc.
- Must use Geberit actuator / Finish Plate (not included as there are several finish / Style options available)
- Design freedom – choose a toilet bowl from any leading ceramic manufacturer; pair with stylish Sigma series flush actuators or compatible flush buttons
- Easy cleaning – clean the entire floor with a damp mop, no bending or kneeling
- Improved accessibility – requires less space than a standard toilet, enhancing safety and comfort; adjustable bowl height meets personal preference or ADA guidelines
- 16-Gauge, powder-coated, structural-steel tubing rated to 880 lbs. (400 kg) without damage to finished wall or carrier unit
- Water savings – Flush volume is 1.6 / 0.8 GPF saves thousands of gallons every year
- Superior function – engineered Geberit fill and flush valves eliminate problematic chains and flappers that corrode and fail