Ridgid 57373 RP 241 Press Tool Kit 1/2"-1"
The RP 241 is the latest tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. This low-profile design is lightweight and balanced. Features include an ergonomic design for one-handed operation to help you easily work in tight spaces. The RP 241 offers Bluetooth connectivity (connecting the tool to the RIDGID Link app), which allows users to track numbers of cycles, battery information, and much more. The RP 241 is compatible with all RIDGID Compact Series jaws, rings, and actuators and can press up to 1-1/4" on Copper & Stainless Steel; up to 1-1/2" on PEX tubing; and up to 1" Carbon Steel.
- Compact: Lightweight and balanced for control and comfort
- User-friendly: One-handed operation for ease of use
- Smart: Bluetooth connectivity and advanced color-coded light indicators for simple operation
- Agile: 180° head swivel for reaching tight spaces
- Persistent: Completes up to 140 presses per charge
- Power: 12V Advanced Lithium 2.5 Battery
- Weight: Tool Only: 4.8 lbs (2.3 kg); Tool w/ Battery: 5.2 lbs (2.4 kg); Tool w/ Battery & 15 mm Jaw: 7.4 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Head Rotation: 180-degree barrel/jaw swivel
- Length: 15.8" (40cm)
- Height: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Crimp Cycle Time: ~5 seconds
- Lighting: Large LED-light for no or low-light environments.
- Charge: 140+ crimps per charge.
- Model Design: Inline design to help access tight spaces.
- Service Cycle Interval: 32,000
- Accessory list
- Safety data
- (1) RP 241 Press Tool
- (1) 1/2" ProPress Jaw
- (1) 3/4" ProPress Jaw
- (1) 1" ProPress Jaw
- (2) 12V Lithium-Ion Batteries
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) Carrying Case