Rinnai RUR199iN Sensei 120 Volt Residential Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater for Indoor Installation With Recirculation Pump W/ Extended 2 Year Repair Warranty
Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Features:
- Energy Star qualified with uniform energy factor of .93
- ThermaCirc360 technology provides faster hot water with a built-in recirculation pump, timer and thermal bypass valve - ideal for homes without a dedicated return line
- Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures
- Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed
- Maximum output, minimum space. Suitable for installation in non-traditional spaces such as crawl spaces and attics
- Multiple venting options available including PVC/CPVC using the Ubbink Concentric to Twin Pipe adaptor allow for an easy installation
- Wi-Fi ready with optional Rinnai Control-R wireless module (not included)
- Residential warranty: Limited 15-year or 12,000 hrs. on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor). Commercial Warranty: Limited 8-year or 12,000 hrs. on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (2-year optional on labor)
- Professional installation required for this residential natural gas water heater; call 84-GO-Rinnai for assistance
- Flame failure - flame rod
- Boiling protection
- Combustion fan RPM check
- Over current - glass fuse
- Remaining flame (OHS)
- Automatic frost protection
- Width: 14-3/4"
- Height: 33-7/8"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Product Weight: 73 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
- Water Pressure (Min): 50
- Water Pressure (Max): 150
- Temperature (Min): 98
- Temperature (Max): 140
- Natural Gas Pressure (Min): 3.5 WC
- Natural Gas Pressure (Max): 10.5 WC
- Voltage: 120v
- Frequency: 60
- Amperage: 4
- 11 GPM
- 199000 BTU
For Rinnai Certified Installation:
Contact Rinnai at 844-348-4715
Additional Rinnai Links