Kohler 528-PM-NA DTV Prompt Digital Thermostatic Valve
Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise and consistent temperature control in your DTV showering system. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the DTV Prompt® two-port digital interface, and its easy plug-and-go design makes installation simple. With two independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where only one or two shower outlets are required.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Anti-scald protection.
- Up to 13 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate (8.0 gpm maximum from one outlet).
- Two independently controllable 1/2" outlets with copper tube connections.
- 1/2" inlets with copper tube connections.
- Requires K-527 or K-527-E DTV Prompt two-port digital interface.
- The BLUETOOTH word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kohler Co. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Reinforced engineering-grade thermoplastic body.
- Install valve up to 20' away from the digital interface (cable supplied with interface).
- Distance can be extended with a standard RJ-11 phone extension cord.
- Pre-wired with three-prong plug for connection to 110V AC receptacle.
- Requires K-527, K-527-E, K-29200, K-29201, K-29202, K-29202-E, K-29204, or K-29205 bath or shower interface (sold separately).