|Getting Started||Types||Design||Flushing||Other Considerations|
Recent thinking regarding the bathroom space focuses on lifting daily rituals out of the realm of utilitarian. Even toilet innovation centers around bringing renewed personalization and a sense of well-being to these rituals. So, choosing a toilet requires a bit of consideration and decision-making upfront. The following guide will help you discover the toilet best suited to you and your home.
Click the tabs above and learn more about toilets.
CONSIDERATIONS TO KEEP IN MIND
Here are a few questions to get you started. And don’t worry if you don’t know the answers right now. We will help you answer them as you explore.
- Is your toilet for a master, guest or kids’ bathroom? Your answer may influence the features you choose, from cleansing or bidet functionality to an easy-to-clean design.
- Are you replacing a toilet, remodeling your bathroom or building a new home? If you’re replacing only the toilet you may want to choose the same footprint to avoid gaps with the existing floor.
- Who will be using the space? Anyone who has difficulty sitting and standing? Some toilets are taller than average to make getting up and down easier.
- Have you considered a toilet with bidet functionality? Toilets that offer personalized cleansing are changing the way people think about this private ritual.
- How would you define the style of the bathroom? With so many toilet styles available, you can match the design detail and color of your toilet to the overall bathroom.
Explore Toilet Types
Explore Toilet Design
Explore Toilet Flushing
Other Toilet Considerations