- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections -3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3x4 "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter - Allows either 3" or 4" vent connections with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr or less.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper proof design.
- NOx Emissions - Less than 40 ng/J.
Bradford White RG250T6N Tall 50 Gallon - 40,000 BTU Nat Gas Water Heater, Icon System
Where can I find a Bradford White 50 gallon water heater User Guide ?
Where can I find a Bradford White 50 gallon water heater Install Instructions ?
How long is the warranty on the RG250T6N 40,000BTU water heater Warranty Info ?
Where can I find a Replacement Parts List for a RG250T6N 50 gallon water heater?
Do Water Heaters Last a long time? The manufacturer has a suggested service time frame, which is the expected lifetime of aabout 8 to 12 years. This can varies with the location and design of the unit, quality of installation, maintenance schedule and water quality.
How do I chose the right size water heater? Generally people replace their existing size and don't go up or down as when its installed originally the contractor or plumber sized it correctly.
How do I know if I need a 50 gallon water heater? If you have remodeled added additional shower heads or have added bathrooms you may need to go up a size.
How Much does a 50 gallon water heater cost?
What other Sizes do natural gas water heaters come in? 40, 50, 75 are the most common standard sizes available
What are the standard Sizes for Bradford white water heaters? Bradford makes Natural Gas water heaters in 40, 50, 75 gallons.
How do you know my water heaters is going to leak /go?