Broan 200 CFM Through-Wall Ventilation Fan with On/Off Switch
Say goodbye to unbearable heat and humidity in the garage, unwanted smells in the kitchen and odors in the laundry room, rec room or garage. The Broan 200 CFM Through-Wall Ventilation Fan is the perfect solution for rooms up to 195 sq. ft, including one car garages, or use for spot ventilation near areas such as a work bench, garbage can, car, or lawn mower. The durable galvanized steel housing provides superior protection against the elements and wear and tear. It features a built-in exterior wall cap/vent which reduces install time, no duct work needed. The fan cover has an integrated on/off switch dial preventing the need for wiring a wall switch.
- 200 CFM - ventilate up to 195 sq. ft.
- 8.5 Audible Sones
- Fight heat, humidity buildup and unwanted smells inside the garage, kitchen, laundry or rec room
- Built-in exterior wall cap/vent, no ducting needed for installation
- Effectively ventilate a one car garage, either attached or detached from the home
- Use for spot ventilation in a larger garage near a work bench, car, garbage can, lawn mower, or other spaces within the garage
- Tested and approved for extreme hot and cold weather
- Integrated on/off switch dial on the fan cover prevents the need for wiring a wall switch.
- Motor assembly offers a fast and easy twist-lock installation
- Housing adjusts to fit walls from 4½"–9½" thick
- Galvanized steel housing for superior protection against the elements and wear and tear