Crown Boiler Kingston - 90K BTU - 84.5% AFUE - Steam Oil Boiler - Chimney Vent - Includes Tankless Coil
The Kingston line of boilers from Crown was designed from the ground up as a rock solid oil fired boiler for homes where venting can be accomplished through a chimney. At its core is a rugged, wet-base cast iron heat exchanger. The wet-base design facilitates heat transfer between the heat exchanger's metal and the system fluid, increasing efficiency. An easy-access cast iron burner door makes all internal boiler surfaces easily accessible from the front, making routine maintenance and cleaning a breeze. Crown is well known in the heating and cooling industry for their boiler's reliability and long service life, and the Kingston line is no exception. This boiler comes with a domestic hot water coil, allowing the boiler to supply your home with hot water for your shower as well as heat for your home.
- Wet Base Cast Iron Heat Exchanger
- The Kingston uses a wet base, cast iron heat exchanger. Cast iron optimizes heat transfer efficiency and is durable enough to provide decades of reliable operation.
- Easy-Access Front-Opening Door
- The Kingston burner orifice is located on a front opening burner door. All heating surfaces can be accessed for cleaning using this door, making cleaning and maintenance a breeze.
- Included Beckett AFG Burner
- This boiler comes with a Beckett AFG oil burner included. Beckett is a well known industry burner brand whose burners have proven reliable and efficient in thousands of boiler installs.
- Included Domestic Hot Water Coil
- This boiler comes with a tankless coil for domestic hot water production. Enjoy endless hot water produced entirely within your boiler, saving space in your utility room.
California residents see¬†
Heat Exchanger Material
DOE Heating Capacity¬†
Net I=B=R Capacity¬†
Maximum Operating Pressure
Flue Connection Size
1 1/2 Inches
31 5/8 Inches
17 3/8 Inches
24 1/2 Inches
Country of Origin
AHRI Reference Number
Heat Exchanger Warranty