Danze Adonis Single Handle Bathroom Faucet with Metal Touch-Down Drain, Chrome
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines.
- Single hole installation; Optional deck plate, DA667229, sold separately for 3-hole applications
- Contemporary styling; Durable brass body and handle; Ceramic disc valve
- Includes 50/50 touch down drain DA505219CPwith color-matching cap and black tailpiece
- Laminar flow; 1. 2GPM maximum flow rate @60 psi; Meets Water Sense EPA criteria for water conservation
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs. All hardware required for faucet installation is included.
- Meets standards set by ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act); NSF/ANSI 372 (Low lead); ASME A112. 18. 1M/A112. 18. 1; and is CEC compliant
- Overall Height: 5-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet).
- Spout Height: 3-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet).
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet).
- Mounting Style: Single Hole
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation).
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute.
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction. Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty. High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty. Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs. Smooth single handle operation. Matching touch-down drain assembly included. Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet. By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions..