Mark E Industries, Inc. the inventor of the tile industries leading least expensive shower pan, tile ready shower base installation system introduces Goof Proof Showers. With our system one can construct any size or shape shower base and shower pan with single or multiple shower curb thresholds, left, right or centered drain, wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant tile ready showers. All kits have the built in code required slope and can be used with any shower base pan liner system currently on the market today. For standard shower sub floor areas with a centered drain, or custom shower areas where the drain is within 36 in. of each wall. from the floor drain. Sticks measure 1/8 in. to 7/8 in. taper x 36 in. length. Sold 6 per package. Screws and tape included.
- Creates the proper code required sub floor pitch; insures proper pan liner drainage
- Molded of high impact plastic with re-enforcing design which is light weight and non-rotting; used on all subfloors wood and concrete
- Built in slope creates the perfect sub floor slope required without the skill usually necessary to complete a task like this
- Packaged with all necessary hardware to install on wood or concrete sub-floors Insures quick and accurate installation
- Kit = 6 float sticks 1/8" to 7/8" x 36" (12) Stainless Screws, (18) Double Sided Tape, (1) Installation Pamphlet