Hunter I2004PRB I-20 Adjustable Rotor 4 in. Riser with Check Valve and Pressure Regulated Body
With 34 nozzle choices, a 17 ft. to 46 ft. radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return, non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees, and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Pressure Regulated Body: Reduces high incoming pressure to prevent misting and allows nozzles to operate at peak efficiency, lower pressure produces larger water droplets that fight the effects of wind
- Drain check valve: The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability and increases system life
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment, Flostop control: FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction
- Headed and slotted set screw, use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed, Non-strippable drive: the patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage