Hunter IBV151GFS Globe Valve IBV Brass 1-1/2 in. w/ Flow Control and Filter Sentry FIPT x FIPT
Constructed from solid brass to provide years of trouble-free operation in any water condition, the Hunter IBV is a valve created for the fiercest conditions found on a commercial site. Featuring a brass body and bonnet—built to handle up to 220 PSI—the IBV also boasts a sturdy stainless steel flow control stem. The IBV was designed from the ground up to incorporate many of the industry-leading features found in Hunter valves including the solenoid and ICV diaphragm.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter's battery powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation, With factory Installed filter sentry