Hunter IBV301GFS Globe Valve IBV Brass 3 in. w/ Flow Control and Filter Sentry FIPT x FIPT
The 3 in. brass, globe valve is a secure and effective way to safely throttle or direct fluids. This valve has a brass construct, making it extremely durable and corrosion proof for long-lasting use, even under severe environments. It features a solenoid actuator, conducting an electric current through the coil to produce a magnetic field, so that valves can be efficiently moved to the desired position. Featuring an EPDM diaphragm, it is abrasion resistant and protects against alkalies, solvents, and acids. This valve has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a reliable mechanism for system flushing. With low-flow capability, it provides maximum convenience and efficiency across a number of applications. With an Accu-Sync pressure regulation, this valve provides a wider pressure range for optimal management over each grid. This valve will withstand high-pressure situations, making it a long-lasting option for demanding environments.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter's battery powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- With factory Installed filter sentry,