Hunter ICDSEN ICD Sensor Decoder for use with ACC Controllers
The versatility of the ACC controller grows even more powerful with the addition of the two-wire decoder system from Hunter. ACC-99D uses two-wire decoders to control up to 99 stations without giving up the arsenal of features provided by the ACC. Operating large numbers of valves over long distances, the ACC99D decoder controller takes full advantage of the powerful ACC feature set. Since it’s two-wire powered, it also saves copper wire, simplifies troubleshooting, permits rapid addition of new stations, minimizes trenching, and permits remote sensor monitoring over the two-wire path.
- Sensor decoder available with flow and clik inputs
- 150 ft maximum recommended distance, decoder to solenoid
- Two-way communications
- Surge suppression, internal ground wire included
- Dual P and MV outputs may be assigned to decoders, Wire path connectors included with each decoder
- Automatic daily weather-based scheduling with optional hunter solar sync sensor,