Hunter ICV101G Globe Valve ICV Glass Filled Nylon 1 in. w/ Flow Control FIPT x FIPT
The 1 in. Glass-filled nylon, 200 PSI is a secure and effective tool for efficiently throttling or regulating flow. It has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a dependable mechanism for system flushing. This valve features a solenoid actuator so that fluid flow can be dependably regulated. Featuring an EPDM diaphragm, it is abrasion resistant and protects against alkalies, solvents, and acids. With low-flow capability, this easy-to-service valve provides optimum efficiency and water savings across many applications. This valve has an NPT connection, a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, and a pressure rating range of 20-200 psi.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products