Hunter ICV101GFS Globe Valve ICV Glass Filled Nylon 1 in. w/ Flow Control and Filter Sentry FIPT x FIPT
Maintenance professionals can trust the 1 in. Glass-filled nylon, 200 PSI valve for top-notch results. This valve features a glass-filled nylon build, ensuring durability, abrasion resistance, and a high thermal expansion rate for reliable performance in extreme conditions. It has an EPDM diaphragm, which has enhanced chemical resistance to a number of corrosive elements, such as acids, solvents, and hot water. This valve operates with a solenoid actuator, which uses electromagnetism to efficiently regulate the flow of liquids and gases. It comes with a manual internal and external bleed, making system flushing reliable and efficient. This easy-to-service valve comes with captive bonnet bolts, which are compatible with a Philips screwdriver, flat head, or nut driver, allowing users to smoothly maintain valves with the any of these tools. It has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, an NPT connection, and a 20-200 psi pressure rating range.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- With factory Installed filter sentry,