Hunter ICV151G Globe Valve ICV Glass Filled Nylon 1-1/2 in. w/ Flow Control FIPT x FIPT
Use the 1-1/2 in. Globe Valve to stop, start, and effectively direct the flow of water. This valve comes with a glass-filled nylon build, which ensures compressive strength and a superior thermal expansion rate for long-term durability, even under severe conditions. It comes with an EPDM diaphragm, which has excellent chemical resistance to multiple corrosive elements, including caustics, solvents, and acids. This valve comes with an internal manual and external bleed, providing a dependable way to flush out contaminants and dirt during installation. It features a solenoid actuator, so the flow of liquid and gases can be automatically regulated. With low-flow capability, this easy-to-maintain valve is compatible to use with other Hunter micro irrigation products for optimum efficiency and water conservation. This valve endures fluctuating flow rates and challenging water conditions, making it a dependable option for intense projects. It has an NPT connection, a 150 degrees F temperature rating, and a pressure rating of 200 psi.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- With factory Installed filter sentry,