Hunter ICV151GFS Globe Valve ICV Glass Filled Nylon 1-1/2 in. w/ Flow Control and Filter Sentry FIPT x FIPT
The 1 1/2 in. Globe Valve provides optimal control of fluid processes for top-notch results. This valve features a glass-filled nylon build, ensuring stiffness and a higher thermal expansion rate for long-lasting use. It has an EPDM diaphragm, which has maximum chemical resistance to a wide range corrosive substances, such as caustics, solvents, and acids. It uses a solenoid actuator, forming a magnetic field to regulate valves. This valve has a manual internal and external bleed, making system flushing reliable and efficient. This valve features captive bonnet bolts and low-flow capability, providing compatibility with Hunters micro irrigation products for optimum efficiency and water conservation. It endures high velocities and challenging water conditions for dependable operation under intense use. It has an NPT connection, a 150 degrees F temperature rating, and a 20-200 psi pressure rating range.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- With factory Installed filter sentry,