Hunter ICV201G Globe Valve ICV Glass Filled Nylon 2 in. w/ Flow Control FIPT x FIPT
Users can rely on the 2 in. Globe Valve to efficiently throttle or regulate flow. This valve has a glass-filled nylon construct, ensuring compressive strength, wear resistance, and a high thermal expansion rate for reliable operation in extreme conditions. It features a manual internal and external bleed, providing a dependable way to remove physical contaminants during installation. This valve has an EPDM diaphragm, which has superior chemical resistance against acids, solvents, and hot water. This valve uses a solenoid actuator so that the flow of liquid and gases can be easily regulated. It comes with captive bonnet bolts and low-flow capability, making it great for a number of applications. This valve withstands fluctuating flow rates and challenging water conditions for long-lasting operation under intense use. It has an NPT connection, a 200 psi pressure rating, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products