Hunter ICV201GFS Globe Valve ICV Glass Filled Nylon 2 in. w/ Flow Control and Filter Sentry FIPT x FIPT
Landscapers can use the 2 in. Globe Valve for clean and efficient irrigation results. This valve has a glass-filled nylon construct, which ensures toughness and a superior thermal expansion rate to help tolerate high pressures and temperatures. It features an internal manual and external bleed, which provides a dependable way to eliminate physical contaminants during installation. This valve has a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be dependably regulated. Equipped with an EPDM diaphragm, it is weather resistant and protects against corrosive elements, such as acids, solvents, and caustics. It withstands high velocities and fluctuating flow rates, making it a dependable choice for demanding projects. This valve comes with captive bonnet bolts and a low-flow capability, providing compatibility with other Hunter micro irrigation products for maximum efficiency and convenience. This valve has a pressure rating of 200 psi, an NPT connection, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- With factory Installed filter sentry,