Hunter PGP00CV PGP Ultra Adjustable Shrub Rotor with Check Valve
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- Non-strippable drive: the patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
- Headed and slotted set screw, use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed
- , With The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability and increases system life