Hunter PGV100JTMB075 PGV Globe Jar Top Valve Plastic 1 in. x 3/4 in. MIPT x Barb
For dependable irrigation results landscapers can count on the PGV Jar Top w/o flow control. This valve has a PVC construct, which makes it durable and lead-free, providing superior temperature resistance. It has a solenoid actuator so that fluid flow can be easily controlled. This valve features captive bonnet bolts and flow control, enabling accurate adjustment and manual shutoff. It features superior corrosion resistance and is UV resistant, so it tolerates exposure to sunlight without blistering. This valve operates with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which regulates each area for optimal results and improved water savings. It has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, an MNPT x barbed connection, and a 20-150 psi pressure rating range.
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle,