Hunter PGV101MB PGV Globe Valve Plastic 1 in. w/ Flow Control MIPT x Barb
For professional irrigation results, employ the 1 in plastic globe valve with. This valve comes with a plastic build, which makes it easy to handle, chemical resistant, and tolerant to extreme temperatures and pressures for long-lasting use. It comes with a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be dependably regulated. This valve has an internal manual and external bleed, making system flushing efficient and safe. It has excellent corrosion resistance and a six-bolt bonnet design, which provides superior stability and security. This valve features an Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which controls each zone for optimal performance and increased water savings. It features captive bonnet bolts and has flow control, allowing for precise adjustment and manual shutoff. It has a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, a pressure rating range of 20-150 psi, and an MNPT x barbed connection.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation, Optional reclaimed water ID handle