Hunter RZWS1850CV RZW Root Zone Watering System 18 in. 0.50 gpm with Check Valve
Ensure that plants grow to their full potential by using the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System. Built of plastic, it is perfect for flexibility without sacrificing strength. It has a pressure-compensating design, making it perfect for rugged environments, and a StrataRoot design, which delivers water to roots at all soil depths and eliminating wasteful run-off. This root watering system is pre-assembled for added convenience. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which reduces the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. It has a check valve, protecting it from damage that would otherwise be caused by reverse flow. This root watering system is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings. It is perfect for young plants and trees.
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Factory installed check valve, 4-3/4 inch cap diameter