Hunter RZWS3625CV RZW Root Zone Watering System 36 in. 0.25 gpm with Check Valve
Help plants grow to their full potential by using the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System. Constructed of plastic, it has exceptional resistance to chemicals, corrosion, and UV light. It has a pressure-compensating design, making it perfect for rugged areas, and a StrataRoot design, which delivers water to roots at all soil depths and eliminating wasteful run-off. This root watering system has a locking cap and is enclosed, which reduces the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. It is pre-assembled for extra convenience. It has a check valve, protecting it from damage that would otherwise be caused by reverse flow. This root watering system is perfect for young plants, trees, and shrub plantings. It is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings.
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Locking cap for durable, vandal-proof protection of irrigation hardware
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Factory installed check valve, 4-3/4 inch cap diameter