Hunter WINDCLIK Wind Clik Sensor Wired
Choose the Hunter Wired Wind Sensor for excellent irrigation in yards and lawns. This wind sensor is used for irrigation control. It adjusts at different wind speeds, so it will shut down during periods of high wind and then reset the system once conditions become favorable again.
- Adjusts to activate and reset at various wind speeds
- Two types of operation - normally open or normally closed wiring
- Works with fountain systems to eliminate overspray in windy conditions
- 12 - 35 mph actuation speed, 8 to 24 mph reset speed, 5 inch wind vane diameter
- Mounts slip fits over 2 inch PVC pipe or attaches to 0.4 inch conduit with adapter