The Hunter PGV Valve is a professional grade line of valves that are built to work with a broad range of landscaping demands.
This irrigation valve is considered a diligent, rugged and mighty addition to any sprinkler and irrigation system. The Hunter PGV-Series Valve offers features such as a rigid diaphragm support, flow control, and high-grade construction to prevent stress failure. This top-of-the-line valve has an internal manual bleed as well as dependable Hunter solenoid for long life and operation.
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid: Provides dependable operation and long life
- High grade construction, 150 PSI rating: Made of durable materials to resist wear
- External and Internal manual bleed: Easy to use and keeps valve box dry. All Hunter irrigation valves feature internal manual bleed, ensuring a neat, dry valve box
- Rigid diaphragm support: Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions, ensures leak-free performance
- Globe and angle configurations: Easy to use in any application
- Captive bonnet bolts and solenoid plunger: No lost parts during servicing
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Accu-Sync pressure regulator compatible: Dial setting pressure regulation for precise system control
- Temperature rating: 150Â°F