Toro 252-26-06 252 Electric Globe/Angle Valve, 1.5" NPT, with Flow Control
Toro 252 Series valves are built tough and ready to withstand the harshest conditions in any commercial application. With several configurations to choose from, 252 Series valves are available in electric or hydraulic, 1”, 1.5” and 2” globe/angle models with flow control. Offering the same glass-filled cap and ABS body construction as the 250/260 Series, these valves are also rated up to 150 psi. Each valve diaphragm is a single piece and made with fabric-reinforced rubber for long-term tear and stretch tolerance. All models are female inlet/outlet NPT and their durable plastic construction makes them a cost effective option for commercial applications.
- Heavy-Duty Toro Solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life.
- Fabric-Reinforced Rubber Diaphragm Provides long-term resistance to tears and stretching.
- Flow Control Handle Adjusts the flow of each zone on a system.
- Robust ABS Body Material and Durable Glass-Filled Cap Ensures the valve can withstand high pressures and flows without compromise.
- 24” lead solenoid wires on 1 1/2” and 2” models
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin (electric)
- Tough, glass-filled bonnet
- Single-piece diaphragm
- Recommended Flow Range: 25 to 120 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 20 to 150 psi
- Burst pressure safety rating: 380 psi
- Dimensions: 7 3/4 " H x 6 " W
- Warranty: 2 years