Toro 264-06-03 264 Valve, 3/4" NPT Male Thread x Male Thread, Inline without Flow Control
Heavy-duty. Hard-working. The Toro 250/260 and 254/264 Series globe-style valves are made to withstand all that a large residential or light commercial application can dish out. The durable and dependable, glass-filled bonnet and ABS body construction allow these valves to be rated up to 150 psi, and are available in various inlet/outlet configurations meant to meet contractors’ unique preferences. The 1” inlet/outlet 250/260 Series valves feature female inlets with female or barbed outlets available in electric, hydraulic or pin-type styles, while the 254/264 Series valves are electric valves with male inlets and male or barbed outlets available in ¾” or 1” sizes.
- Heavy-Duty Toro Solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life.
- Comprehensive Inlet and Outlet Choices Flexibility for new installations and retrofit projects.
- Single-Piece Rubber Diaphragm For reliable, leak-tight closing.
- Tough, Glass-Filled Nylon Bonnet and ABS Body Durable construction that provides years of reliable operation.
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- External manual bleed
- 18” lead wires (electric)
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Flow range: .25 to 15.0 gpm
- Operating Pressure: 10 to 150 psi
- Burst pressure safety rating: 380 psi
- Dimensions: 3"H x 4" W
- Warranty: 2 years