Toro LPS215 LPS 2" Spray Body, w/ TVAN15 nozzle installed
The LPS is ideal for residential applications with its small diameter cap that allows it to blend into many landscapes. The Toro LPS Series meets the demand without sacrifi cing quality. These fixed sprays feature a durable, compact body with a pressure activated seal that minimizes flow-by during start-up and keeps debris away during retraction.
- Pressure Activated Seal : Minimizes flow-by during pop-up and keeps debris away from stem during retraction.
- Unique grip-and-turn adjustment from the top of the nozzle – wet or dry.
- Professional-grade for reliable pop-up and retraction.
- Nozzle, screen and internal components are easily removed for flushing and servicing.
- Radius : 2'-26' (.6 - 7.9 m)
- Flow : 0.05-4.50 GPM (.2 - 17 LPM)
- Recommended Operating Pressure : 20-50 PSI (1.4 - 3.5 BAR)
- Inlet : 1/2" (1.3 cm) female threaded
- Pop-Up Height : 2", 4" (50 mm, 100 mm)
- Body Diameter : 1 1/4" (3 cm)
- Cap Diameter : 1 5/8" (4.1 cm)