K-Rain 3202ID Pro EX 2.0 Modular Indoor Irrigation Controller, 110V Plug in Cock | Non-WiFi Version
THE K-Rain Modular Irrigation Controller uses a User friendly programming that has a responsive touch pad taking the Non-Wifi PRO EX 2.0 to a whole new level for irrigation controllers. This makes programming simple with the largest backlit LCD display screen for controllers on the market. Along with an easy to use flexible expandable station upgrade you can water from 4 to 16 stations. Additionally there is an optional remote for purchase that is capable of delivering the irrigation clock control right to your hand.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Patented Full Program Display – One screen shows watering days, number of start times, number of stations and special programming.
- Flow Sensor Ready – Connects directly. Has high/low flow abort settings and provides flow data capture.
- RF Module Connector – Allows for optional installation of wireless accessories: Handheld remote, wireless rain sensor or rain/freeze sensor and flow sensor
- Diagnostic Circuit Breaker – Identifies and isolates stations with valve or wiring problems (shorts, faults, valve location) while remaining program continues.
- Advanced Diagnostic – Visual and/or audible alerts when programming errors or other conditions have been detected and are preventing operation.
- Station Delay/Overlap Programming – Permits additional time between stations or dual operation for issues like well recovery, slow closing valves and water hammer.
- Hot-Swappable 4 Station Modules – Simple controller upgrades from 4 to 16 stations while controller is in operation.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen – Best in class visualization for all installations.
- AM/PM or 24 Hour Clock Settings – Allows user to choose the time format desired.
- Flexible Operation – Manual or remote operation.
- System Test – Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Wire Management System – Vertical station terminal strips allows full use of cabinet.
- Permanent Memory – Non-volatile memory saves program during power outages.
- Locate Feature – Aids in locating buried valves in field.
- Sensor Bypass Switch – Global override of active sensor for all stations.
- Master Valve/Pump Start Ready – Programming for individual station(s) operation as needed.
- Valve Test Terminal (VT) – Quick and easy matching of field wires with station during installation.
- Dedicated Sensor Terminals – Enables direct sensor installation for maximum watering control.
- Default Programming – Allows program to be saved and recalled without having to reprogram.
- Permanent Day Off – Set any day of the week, regardless of programming, as a non-watering day.
- Seasonal Adjust – Quick, easy global adjustment of watering times from 10-200% conserves water.