Glug can be used for both emergency and preventive maintenance treatments of clogged or slow moving drains and waste lines. Safe for septic systems when used as directed. Contains no phosphates or aluminum. Hot water formula will not solidify in drains.
This Oatey 20410 is a 20-ounce Crystal Drain Opener that is perfect to use with most metal and plastic piping, valves and fittings. It is also used to clear drain waste line blockages that are caused by grease, sludge, hair, lint and any other organic element. Its is safe for septic systems when used as directed. This drain opener is not recommended for use with aluminum or galvanized materials, some floor coverings, wood, enameled or painted surfaces, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, clothes washers or any appliance or piping. To prevent severe damage to eye and skin, you'll need to wear rubber gloves and goggles or safety glasses when handling and using this drain opener. Read all cautions and directions carefully before using this drain opener. Oatey takes pride in providing their customers with quality products that are dependable and applicable for all of those who use them.
- Harmless to most metal and plastic pipe, valves and fittings.
- Non-acid crystals clear sluggish drains and prevent clogs.
- Non-fuming, does not produce offensive odors or gases.
- Not to be used for clogged toilet bowls or completely stopped drains.
- Will not damage chrome, brass or fine plumbing fixtures.
Safety Data Sheet