Rinnai RL94eP External Whole House Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater with Isolation Valves W/ Extended 2 Year Repair Warranty
Liquid Propane External Whole House Tankless Water Heater with 9.4 GPM at 30°F Rise for Five Plumbing and Appliance Outlets
With a capacity up to 9.4 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water, the RL94e is capable of supplying continuous hot water to as many as five plumbing and appliance outlets simultaneously, ensuring you never run out of hot water. You'll appreciate greater energy efficiency, lower energy costs and the simplicity of exterior installation.
Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
A tankless water heater is an energy-efficient water heating system that heats water only when it's needed. These space-saving, long-lasting water heaters provide an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. And all while saving you up to 40% in energy costs!
- Appropriate for 4 Showers
- ENERGY STAR© Qualified
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Commercial-grade Heat Exchanger for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Hot Water Capacity: 0.4 to 9.4 GPM @ 35°F Rise
- 83% Thermal Efficiency
- Liquid Propane Fuel
- Outdoor Installation Only
- Pre-set at 120°F
- 98°F Temperature Range
- Gas Rate Input BTU's: 10,300 - 199,000
- Electronic Ignition
- EZConnect©(Connects Two Units Together)
- Meets California and Texas NOx Emissions Standards
- Compatible with Full Line of Rinnai Digital Controllers
- GSA Approved
- 12-Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger, 5 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor for Residential Installations
- MC-91-1 Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- Isolation Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Width: 14"
- Height: 22-15/16"
- Depth: 9-15/16"
- Factory Set Temperature: 120°
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
Special Savings Available Click here for Rebate
For Rinnai Certified Installation:
Contact Rinnai at 844-348-4715
Manufacturer Resources:Specification Sheet
ADD TEXT HERE