Rinnai RU130iP Sensei Residential Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater for Indoor Installation W/ Extended 2 Year Repair Warranty
- Energy Star qualified with uniform energy factor of .91
- Equipped with Rinnai Circ-Logic - pair with an external pump to reduce wait time for hot water via scheduled or on-demand recirculation (not included)
- Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures
- Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- Wi-Fi ready with optional Rinnai Control-R wireless module (not included)
- Residential warranty: Limited 15-year or 12,000 hrs. on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor). Commercial Warranty: Limited 8-year or 12,000 hrs. on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (2-year optional on labor)
- Professional installation required; call 84-GO-Rinnai for assistance
- Flame failure - flame rod
- Boiling protection
- Combustion fan RPM check
- Over current - glass fuse
- Remaining flame (OHS)
- Automatic frost protection
- Width: 14-3/4"
- Height: 33-7/8"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Product Weight:?‚Äö√†√∂¬¨‚àû62 lbs.
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Water Connection: 3/4"
- Water Pressure (Min): 50
- Water Pressure (Max): 150
- Temperature (Min): 98
- Temperature (Max): 140
- Liquid Propane Pressure (Min): 8.0 WC
- Liquid Propane Pressure (Max): 13.5 WC
- Voltage: 120v
- Frequency: 60
- Amperage: 4
- 7 GPM 130000 BTU
For Rinnai Certified Installation:
Contact Rinnai at 844-348-4715
Additional Rinnai Links
ADD TEXT HERE