Robertshaw 110 Series Water Heating Gas Valves
The Robertshaw® 110 Series Water Heating Gas Valves are designed for universal replacement applications in water tanks. All models feature a built-in, non-cycling Energy Cut-Off (ECO) system to shut off all gas to the water heater in case of excessive water temperatures. The ECO is designed to detect over-temperature conditions and to open. Once opened, the control will not function and a new replacement will be required.
- Models include 5-1/2” sensing element
- Various inlet size, outlet size, regulator settings and shank lengths
- Right hand or left hand threads
- Multiple BTU capacities available
- Domestic, commercial and recreational vehicle applications
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.