Robertshaw 1980 Series Thermocouples
The Robertshaw® 1980 Series Snap-Fit® Thermocouples offer easy installation into the majority of pilot burners. They are manufactured without complicated adaptors, but with extra insulation that the brass sheath provides under high ambient temperatures.
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
- Tinnerman clip included
- Various lengths available for multiple applications