The Swidget Platform is a modular Smart Home enabled system comprised of Wall Switches and Outlets. The modularity of the base devices allows for easy after-market installation of a Swidget Insert that can enable the wireless control and independent power monitoring of the receptacle, in addition to providing other sought-after functions like sensors, speakers or lighting.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- User replaceable – electrician not required
- Independent power monitoring on each circuit
- Works with SmartThings, Hubitat, Vera, Wink, and more Power Out Light
- Automatic emergency lighting when the power goes out
- Up to 1 hour of illumination – no batteries required
- High Efficiency LED
- Charges up to 80% in five minutes
- The Swidget product line has been developed to support the easy integration of Home Automation and Smart Home markets with unique and flexible solutions. Designed to be integrated into all major Smart Home protocols, the Swidget Z-Wave Power Out Light provides dual functions. The Z-Wave control transforms the Swidget device into a Z-Wave compatible smart device. Supported by your Z-Wave Hub, you will have the ability to add your Swidget and all it’s functions to your Z-Wave portal. In a typical installation, the Swidget device will appear as two endpoints in your Z-Wave network, the first being a binary switch and version 2 meter, and the second being a version 2 meter only. Endpoint 1 provides basic on/off capabilities and power monitoring for the controlled receptacle. Endpoint 2 provides power monitoring capabilities for the always-on receptacle.
- The Power Out Light addition provides LED based illumination when the power goes out. Utilizing high efficiency LED output and an energy storage design that does not require batteries, this light will illuminate for up to 1 hour on a full charge.
- As all Swidget Inserts operate on the Class 2 certified interface, an electrician is NOT required for installation or removal.